- Certified Original Nagoya Antenna – with an exclusive manufacturing partnership with BTECH
- Use with SMA-Female compatible radios (Center Pin on the radio side).
- High performance, GMRS Tuned, High Gain Handheld Radio Antenna. In most cases: the longer the antenna, the more capable it is of boosting weak frequencies and receiving difficult to hear stations. Shorter antennas offer more portability and convenience, while longer antennas generally perform better.
- Receive Frequency Range: 120~900 MHz. (Transmit Gain: 462 Mhz. 2.15 dBi, Max Power: 10 Watts, Length: 5.5″)
BaoFeng: UV-82, UV-5R (All models), BF-F8HP, BF-F8+, and all other BaoFeng Models; Compatible With all models of BaoFeng.
BTECH: GMRS-V1 (Nagoya NA-701G recommended antenna)
Kenwood:TK-240, TK-250, TK-255, TK-260, TK-260G, TK-270, TK-270G, TK-272G, TK-278, TK-278G, TK-340, TK-349, TK-350, TK-353, TK-360, TK-360G and more.
GMRS Radios requiring an SMA Female Antenna (the gender is the pin, not the threads of the antenna) such as the BTECH GMRS-V1.
- Frequency: 462 MHz
- Receive Frequency Range: 120~900 MHz
- Gain: 2.15dBi
- Max power: 10 Watts
- VSWR: Less 1.5:1
- Impedance: 50 OHM
- Connector: SMA-F
- Length: 14 cm (~5.5 inches)
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- RoHS Compliant
Based on 2 reviews
I tested the swr for both stock and this antenna and the stock was way better as far as swr go.,,stick with the stock antenna.
Great replacement antenna for the money